First Semester Reflection

After reflecting on what I learned this semester was writing journals every week, discussion posts, blog posts, presenting etc. I feel like writing journals helped me reflect as well as rethink moments I have been through in my life and  made me think on what to write. Another thing I enjoyed doing this semester was blogging. I enjoyed blogging and doing research on things I am interested. I Think the blog post of choice was my favorite one because of the freedom we got to be able to chose what to write about. I also enjoyed learning about the presidency and candidates! I feel the ways I grew were in creativity and thinking. We had a couple projects not just in english but in my other PLA classes that required creativity and thinking outside the box like the small business project and electoral college board game. Some insights I learned through this first semester is deadlines appear closer than what you think, nothing comes easy and treat others the way you want to be treated.

One thought on “First Semester Reflection

1. Nice job with this reflection! I think you have learned some valuable lessons…I think you could have been a little more detailed, however.